What’s New in South Coast Metro?
There are benefits to living and working in South Coast Metro.
SCFTA Names Casey Reitz as New President
Leader of Second Stage Theater in New York City to join Orange County’s Premier Performing Arts Center
Thanksgiving Dining at South Coast Plaza 2019
- The special holiday menu will feature slow-roasted turkey with brioche stuffing, French green beans with Marcona almonds, cranberry pear chutney and Sam’s mashed potatoes for the table to share. For dessert, rich pumpkin cheesecake will be available.
- Season’s 52 serves a healthy and delicious Thanksgiving with “Never Ever” antibiotic-free roasted turkey with savory pan gravy along with all your favorite trimmings including herb stuffing, Yukon mashed potatoes, mashed butternut squash, French green beans and housemade cranberry relish. Save room for a mini pumpkin pie indulgence for dessert.
- Start a new Thanksgiving tradition with Morton’s limited time only Steak & Lobster Duo featuring an 8 oz. filet mignon and 1¼ lb lobster topped with lobster butter sauce and finished with a savory puff pastry. The full à la carte dinner menu will be available.
- Royal Khyber will serve its full à la carte dinner menu on Thanksgiving. Enjoy authentic Indian cuisine including vegetarian options.P
- Three course meals come with choice of soup or salad, entrée and pie for dessert. Choose from all your holiday favorites including slow-roasted turkey with all the classic fixings or specialty items like smoked ham, tri-tip or combinations of meats.
- The family style four-course dinner begins with classic tomato bruschetta, compliments of the chef, followed by choice of salad. Next, choose two main entrée selections, two sides and two pastas for the table to share. Main course options include roast turkey breast with giblet gravy & focaccia sausage stuffing, country-style baked smoked ham with mashed sweet potatoes and parmesan-crusted tilapia. Side choices include Tuscan creamed corn, garlic mashed potatoes, rigatoni “D,” gnocchi & Italian sausage, four-cheese ravioli, Taylor Street baked ziti and more.
Holidays with Maggiano’s
Free Events on the Argyros Plaza for December
- Saturday, December 14 at 11:00 am
- Sunday, December 15 at 11:00 am
South Coast Metro Preferred
Our latest insert published in Orange Coast Magazine focuses on South Coast Metro’s comprehensive array of amenities to serve businesses, residents and visitors. This unique blend of premier office and residential environments, restaurants, hotels, performing arts and unsurpassed shopping is what makes South Coast Metro Orange County’s Urban Center.
Office Space Information
There is an ample amount of marketing materials…
Check out the South Coast Metro 360
The glossy, full-color magazine that covers Orange County’s cultural, culinary and commercial center. Visit our website at southcoastmetro.com or call Diane Pritchett for a hard copy of the 2017/2018 issue: 714.435.2109