Where Location Meets Style
In the center of one of the nation’s most vibrant business community, South Coast Metro offers a comprehensive array of amenities to serve businesses, residents and visitors. This unique amalgam of premier office and residential environments, restaurants, hotels, fine arts and unsurpassed shopping makes South Coast Metro the preferred address for those who want a vibrant blend of commerce and culture.
Positioned at the confluence of Orange County’s freeway system and major surface streets, South Coast Metro’s central location provides direct access to Los Angeles, San Diego and the Inland Empire. The area parallels the San Diego Freeway (I-405), providing direct access from the Costa Mesa Freeway (SR555) and bordering John Wayne Airport.
The South Coast Metro area has evolved into an integrated urban environment. Among the many amenities are:
- Central Orange County location accessing 3 freeways and a multitude of surface streets (Main, MacArthur, Flower, Bristol and Harbor Boulevard).
- Daytime population of over 64,000 in over 1,300 companies including 50 with 100+ employees plus 9,000 retail employees.
- Over $1.7 billion in retail sales.
- Over 300 retailers from Sears to Saks at South Coast Plaza and Metro Pointe to SoBeCa (South On Bristol Entertainment, Culture & Arts) as well as South Coast Collection – all offering lifestyle, specialty retail shopping.
- Over 90 restaurants from casual to fine dining within a one mile radius (not including fast food).
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts, which presents the world’s greatest dance companies, national Broadway tours, jazz, cabaret, contemporary theatre, performing arts festivals, family entertainment and special events, and home to the American Ballet Theatre William J. Gillespie School.
- Nationally recognized, Tony® Award-winning South Coast Repertory, which offers classical and modern theatre and supports one of the nation’s largest commissioning programs for emerging and established writers.
- An acclaimed collection of public-private outdoor art, including the magnificent “California Scenario,” the largest installation created by Isamu Noguchi.
- Five Universities and Colleges with easy access to University of California, Irvine (UCI), Orange Coast College and Chapman University.
- More than 5,000 apartment homes including luxury, high-rise living.
- Ten hotels from long-term stay and to luxury accommodations.
- Five minutes to John Wayne Airport including direct-lane access from the 55 freeway.
- 15 first-run movie theaters.
- South Coast Metro’s OC Talk Radio, live radio broadcast and podcast, is Orange County’s only community radio station reaching over 100,000 business leaders providing them with a voice on the internet.
- PBS SoCal television reaching 16 million viewers in Southern California, Santa Barbara & Palm Springs.
- U.S. Regional Post Office-Orange County’s central distribution post office.
- 15 minutes to Newport Beach & 20 minutes to Anaheim.
- 45 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport & 60 minutes to San Diego.
This visionary blend of commerce and culture is a symphony for the senses, enhancing the total business environment.