What's New in South Coast Metro?
There are benefits to living and working in South Coast Metro.
Five restaurants will offer dine-in and takeout Easter menus on Sunday, April 4. Other restaurants in the SCP collection will be open with standard hours and à la carte menus. A “make and take” Easter cooking class is available at Sur La Table that combines a hands-on class with a take-home dinner. EASTER DINE-IN & TAKEOUT THE CAPITAL GRILLE For limited dine-in/outdoor seating, the Capital Grille will serve a three-course brunch with choices,…
Shifts More Personnel Towards Business Development Costa Mesa-based Pacific Mercantile Bancorp reported fourth-quarter net income jumped to $3.7 million from $440,000 in the same period a year ago. “Our strong fourth-quarter operating results reflect the continuation of improved financial performance resulting from our efforts to lower our cost of deposits, reduce our cost structure, and improve our ability to attract new operating companies to the Bank,” CEO Brad Dinsmore said in a statement. In 2020,…
Since Jared Wolff in 2019 became CEO of Santa Ana-based Banc of California Inc., the second biggest in Orange County, he’s focused on lending to the real estate and health sectors. He’s dumped expensive pet projects of previous executives such as the naming rights to a new soccer stadium in downtown Los Angeles. The results became evident in the fourth quarter when the company reported net income climbed 70% to $17.7 million from the same…
5 Ways to Support South Coast Metro Businesses
- SHOP LOCAL: Shopping at local essential businesses will help the local economy. Look for businesses that are offering curbside pickup or delivery.
- GIFT CARDS: Buy gift cards for yourself or for future gifts for in-service businesses that are temporarily closed.
- ORDER TAKE-OUT: Many local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery so you can enjoy your favorite meals and treats at home.
- SHOP ONLINE: Many of your favorite shops are still selling their items online. Shop online and have it delivered right to your home.
- GET SOCIAL: South Coast Metro businesses are on social media too! Like and share their posts. Leave positive reviews for them on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
The Ultimate Guide to South Coast Metro
South Coast Metro Preferred
Office Space Information
There is an ample amount of marketing materials…