What's New in South Coast Metro?
There are benefits to living and working in South Coast Metro.
The Generous Pour @Home Experience
Avenue of the Arts Hotel executive Paul Sanford, CEO and Asset Manager for Wincome Hospitality, joined Segerstrom Center for the Arts president, Casey Reitz, on the Center’s Julianne and George Argyros Plaza in Costa Mesa to present a check for $52,000 in support of its Center at Home on-line virtual programming. Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa Hotel is located directly across the street from Segerstrom Center. Center at Home is located on the Segerstrom…
Artistic Director David Ivers and Managing Director Paula Tomei announced a new initiative, SCR Community, an online series of free readings, events, interviews and community-centered stories to engage Southern California with the power of live theatre during the COVID-19 pandemic. The series starts on Aug. 17, at 5:30 p.m., with MASA, a live, online fiesta with readings of four short pieces relating to the historical and cultural importance of masa (corn meal). MASA, curated and directed by Juliette Carrillo, includes selections from works…
South Coast Plaza currently has 17 restaurants open for patio dining or takeout/curbside pickup (listed below). In addition, some special events are coming up today through Saturday: POKE POP-UP AT THE HALL TODAY Chef Amar Santana has been playing with poke. And the results are pure Santana: bold and flavorful with unexpected touches and generous portions. Join Amar and partner Ahmed Labbate on Thursday, July 23, for a poke pop-up at The Hall Global Eatery…
What's Open to Visit
Karl Strauss is Open in South Coast Metro
5 Ways to Support South Coast Metro Businesses
- SHOP LOCAL: Shopping at local essential businesses will help the local economy. Look for businesses that are offering curbside pickup or delivery.
- GIFT CARDS: Buy gift cards for yourself or for future gifts for in-service businesses that are temporarily closed.
- ORDER TAKE-OUT: Many local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery so you can enjoy your favorite meals and treats at home.
- SHOP ONLINE: Many of your favorite shops are still selling their items online. Shop online and have it delivered right to your home.
- GET SOCIAL: South Coast Metro businesses are on social media too! Like and share their posts. Leave positive reviews for them on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
The Ultimate Guide to South Coast Metro
South Coast Metro Preferred
Office Space Information
There is an ample amount of marketing materials…
- The Ultimate Guide to South Coast Metro Directory – digital copy
- South Coast Metro 360 magazine online here or contact Diane Pritchett: 714.435.2109 for a hardcopy
- Fact Sheet of South Coast Metro facts and figures (located in SCM 360)
- The South Coast Metro website www.southcoastmetro.com