What's New in South Coast Metro?
There are benefits to living and working in South Coast Metro.
Artist Brian Peterson Brings Serenity to 4 Hutton
Pacific Chorale Artistic Director Robert Istad and Andrew Brown, President & CEO, announced the chorus’ 2021-2022 Season featuring its return to in-person performances at the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall. Sweeping programming will begin in October that builds upon its trailblazing legacy of championing contemporary composers. The “A-list ensemble” (Los Angeles Times) acclaimed for its “polish, poise and tonal splendor” (Orange County Register) presents five transformative programs, bookending the 54th season with two world…
Though the last 18 months have been challenging for commercial leasing in Orange County, South Coast Metro’s Harbor Gateway Business Center, located at the northwest corner of Harbor Boulevard and Sunflower Avenue in the City of Costa Mesa, has leased more than 209,000 sq. ft. during that time to an eclectic mix of 10 tenants. The tenants include: Mission Critical Electronics, focusing on vehicle, vessel and industrial power system and clean-energy solutions (51,900 sq, ft.);…
South Coast Repertory returns to live, in-person theatre with the world-premiere of Tony Award winner Richard Greenberg’s A Shot Rang Out, running Oct. 2-Nov. 6. Tickets are available now at www.scr.org A Shot Rang Out is an enthralling, timely and often-funny glimpse at the present. Coming out of a long period of isolation, an actor returns to the stage, discovering meaning and understanding of what led to his seclusion. His story of redemption takes you on…
Six-Course Tasting Dinner at Knife Pleat
20th Annual Festival of Children®
Limited Time Promotion at CANVAS Costa Mesa
The Summer of Karl Strauss
What's the Buzz at CANVAS?
5 Ways to Support South Coast Metro Businesses
- SHOP LOCAL: Shopping at local essential businesses will help the local economy. Look for businesses that are offering curbside pickup or delivery.
- GIFT CARDS: Buy gift cards for yourself or for future gifts for in-service businesses that are temporarily closed.
- ORDER TAKE-OUT: Many local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery so you can enjoy your favorite meals and treats at home.
- SHOP ONLINE: Many of your favorite shops are still selling their items online. Shop online and have it delivered right to your home.
- GET SOCIAL: South Coast Metro businesses are on social media too! Like and share their posts. Leave positive reviews for them on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
The Ultimate Guide to South Coast Metro
South Coast Metro Preferred
Office Space Information
There is an ample amount of marketing materials…