What's New in South Coast Metro?
There are benefits to living and working in South Coast Metro.
OC Supervisor Katrina Foley recognized George Thomson and Jay Nugent for notable gains for the South Coast Metro area during SCMA's mid-year luncheon held at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa on June 10th. The event was co-hosted by local business leaders George Sakioka and Gary Gerson. Sakioka praised the partnership South Coast Metro has had with Costa Mesa and Santa Ana Police and Fire Departments.
Coming soon to a city near you: Symphony on the Go! is a mobile community concert experience that will tour throughout Orange County. This brightly-wrapped traveling stage on wheels will be hard to miss, with colorful images of Pacific Symphony musicians and Music Director Carl St.Clair. Symphony on the Go! provides a comfortable and safe performing stage for the Symphony’s musicians, who look forward to performing in front of live audiences again. At a time when people have…
South Coast Plaza’s restaurants anticipate a busy Mother’s Day weekend and reservations are advised. All restaurants will be open, but here is a sampling of special offerings expressly for Mother’s Day. There are also dining packages to enjoy at home. KNIFE PLEAT Knife Pleat offers Mother’s Day tea on Sunday, May 9th. Guests will begin the classic tea service with scones, clotted cream and house-made marmalades. Finger sandwiches on assorted breads include Persian cucumber, egg…
Five restaurants will offer dine-in and takeout Easter menus on Sunday, April 4. Other restaurants in the SCP collection will be open with standard hours and à la carte menus. A “make and take” Easter cooking class is available at Sur La Table that combines a hands-on class with a take-home dinner. EASTER DINE-IN & TAKEOUT THE CAPITAL GRILLE For limited dine-in/outdoor seating, the Capital Grille will serve a three-course brunch with choices,…
Father's Day Dining at South Coast Plaza
What's the Buzz at CANVAS?
5 Ways to Support South Coast Metro Businesses
- SHOP LOCAL: Shopping at local essential businesses will help the local economy. Look for businesses that are offering curbside pickup or delivery.
- GIFT CARDS: Buy gift cards for yourself or for future gifts for in-service businesses that are temporarily closed.
- ORDER TAKE-OUT: Many local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery so you can enjoy your favorite meals and treats at home.
- SHOP ONLINE: Many of your favorite shops are still selling their items online. Shop online and have it delivered right to your home.
- GET SOCIAL: South Coast Metro businesses are on social media too! Like and share their posts. Leave positive reviews for them on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
The Ultimate Guide to South Coast Metro
South Coast Metro Preferred
Office Space Information
There is an ample amount of marketing materials…