Moms show their love all year long so be sure to show your love on her special day! Make her Mother’s Day special this year with a delicious meal at home! These South Coast Metro restaurants are offering a variety of takeout options to help you spoil mom.
- Meal & Flowers: Special Mother’s Day package includes one homemade pasta, one salad, one bottle of their Italian selected wines and one Gelato or sorbet pint for $65. The flowers (from AperitiVo Design) are available in a big bouquet for $75 or a beautiful green moss bag with your flower arrangement for $95.
The Capital Grille
- Mid-day Brunch: Begin with Freshly Baked Lemon Blueberry Bread and Spring Greens Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette. Enjoy entrées of Whole Roasted Tenderloin and your choice of North Atlantic Lobster or Shrimp Scampi, plus accompaniments and conclude with dessert.
- Dinner & Wine: Three exclusive courses featuring Roasted Whole Tenderloin, and paired with your choice of Shrimp Scampi with White Wine and Garlic or Butter Poached Lobster Tails, ready to simply warm and serve. Available family style to serve four to six or as a dinner for two. Add a world-class wine or their signature Stoli Doli for a Mother’s Day toast.
- Dinner & Wine: Your family-style Mother’s Day Dinner could be a whole side of Cedar Plank-Roasted Salmon complete with sides and dessert. Or choose another favorite entrée. They will pack up everything for you nicely chilled and ready to simply warm and serve at home.
- Brunch: Enjoy a customized Mother’s Day brunch at home that includes fresh fruit, Khyber house salad with tamarind dressing, choice of starters, entrees, sides, breads, and desserts. Add cocktails, a bottle of wine, a bottle of chilled sparkling wine or champagne.
- Dinner: Each Family Style Dinner feeds 4-6 people. Some items are “simply reheat and serve,” others require home cooking. Easy-to-follow instructions are included! Choose either Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon, OR Surf & Turf (Filet Mignon & Lobster Tails). Each dinner package includes Sourdough Bread with Sea Salt & Butter, Mixed Organic Greens, Roasted French Fingerling Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, and Bread Pudding for dessert.
Terrace by Mix Mix
- Dinner: All-inclusive dinner consists of beet-citrus salad, albacore tostada, goat cheese toast, roasted market fish with market vegetables and braised beef short ribs with soft mashed potatoes and mushrooms. Dessert: apple tart tatin with whipped Chantilly.
AnQi by House of AN
- Dinner: Takeout of three different Mother’s Day dinner packages with House of AN’s luxe style may be ordered. Four course menus include a starter and signature dishes such as lollipop lamb chops, garlic roasted crab, tiger prawns, Maine lobster and garlic noodles. Priced per person (minimum of two) with menus at $85, $89 or $195 per person, with last option including Taittinger ‘La Francaise’ Brut NV champagne and a flower bouquet with personalized card.
- Dinner: Choose one Main-course selection from Carne Asado, Paella de Langosta, Pescado Asado, or Lomo de Cerdo. Each dinner includes four tapas: canelón de pollo ahumado, ensalada de mariscos, sopa de langosta and queso. Dessert is a choice of Mama Santana flan or tarta de queso. Wine duo special also available.
Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Dinner & Wine: Curbside pick-up options of three-course Filet & Lobster dinner for $59 per person. Includes a Caesar salad starter and choice of creamed spinach or sour cream mashed potatoes. Dessert is key lime pie. Featured wine is Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label, Brut, Reims NV, $59
- Chef at Home Kit: Special kit features the same menu with both creamed spinach and sour cream mashed potatoes. For two, $109; for four, $199. Packaged to be prepared in your home kitchen. Order by May 8th.