|The Orange County Business Council released a guide highlighting local resources for families, seniors, pets, volunteering, and more. View the full guide, or see below for an excerpt.
Food Resources for Families
|Arbor Christina Fellowship: Free Food Distribution*
· Hours: First and Third Monday of each month. Arrive by 10:00 a.m.
Calvary Chapel WestGrove: Food Pantry
· Food Distribution
Christ Cathedral: Food Bank
· Pre-bagged food distribution: Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Cool Water Ministries: Mobile Food Pantry
· Must be 13+ years of age.
Christina Church Eben-Ezer*
· Hours: Fourth Saturday of the month at 11:30 a.m.
Community Action Partnership and Power of One Foundation
· Providing Emergency Food Kits, one kit per car
Family Assistance Ministries: Food Bank*
· Hours: Monday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Friday 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., and second Saturday of every month 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Families Forward: Drive Through Food Bank*
· Drive through service including food and diapers
Father Serra’s Pantry/Mission San Juan Capistrano*
· Food distribution including infant formula
Food for Christ at the Rock: Drive Through Food Bank
· Hours: Drive through will be 7:00 am – 9:00 am on Saturday.
· Small bag of nonperishables
H.O.P.E: Food Pantry*
· Pick up groceries by appointment only
Helping Hands: Food Pickup*
· Food pickup sites may vary, call for more information
Mariners Church: Food Pantry
· Hours: Wednesday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saddleback Church: Peace Community Resource Center Food Pantry*
· Fresh and nonperishable grocery items, packages contain 5 days worth of food
Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church
Salvation Army Orange County: Drive Through Food Distribution
· Canned foods, produce, frozen goods
The Salvation Army of Southern California
· Bring Picture ID
Second Harvest Food Bank Drive Through
· Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
· Distribution of groceries, diapers, and hygiene items
Someone Cares Soup Kitchen: Free Meals*
· Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Southwest Community Center
· Provides Hot Meals. Must Be Consumed off-site.
South County Outreach: Appointment Only Food Pantry
· Food distribution will be by appointment only. Any shopper coming without an appointment will be directed to call the hotline.
South Shores Church: “Feed the Need” Food Distribution*
· Hours: Sunday mornings 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
St. Timothy’s: Drive Through Food Service*
· Hours: Monday – Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Tustin Drive Through Food Drive
· Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.