What's New in South Coast Metro?
There are benefits to living and working in South Coast Metro.
From Bean Fields to OC's Urban Center in a Little Over 50 Years
Need the perfect gift for the holidays, bonuses, wellness awards, or other incentives?
Contact Diane Pritchett at email@example.com or call 714.435.2109 for more information or to order South Coast Plaza gift cards.
Virtual Gala, Oct. 16 includes an excerpt from new Richard Greenburg Play Early in the pandemic, Artistic Director David Ivers approached award-winning playwright Richard Greenberg to write a play for our times; the result is A Shot Rang Out—A Play in One Man. Ivers will be featured in an excerpt from this new play as part of SCR’s virtual fundraising gala, Friday, Oct. 16. Ivers is also part of the silent auction—one of the prizes is a surfing…
Three Orange County Mayors joined with local business leaders, representatives of workers, and small business owners to urge Governor Gavin Newsom to issue theme park health and safety guidelines so that theme parks have a chance to re-open safely. The Mayors previewed a new website – ReOpenOCNow.com – which encourages residents to contact the Governor and encourage him to issue the guidelines – while highlighting the economic harm caused by the continued closure with no…
Kearny Real Estate Company’s Elevate@Harbor recently joined the South Coast Metro Alliance, a nonprofit corporation including over 60 office property owners, hotels, apartment home communities, arts organizations, universities, retail centers and major companies located in Orange County’s South Coast Metro (encompassing north Costa Mesa/south Santa Ana). Los Angeles-based Kearny Real Estate, a vertically integrated company specializing in the acquisition, development, asset management and property management of office, industrial and land assets in Southern California, invested over $20…
A Terrifying Drive-Thru Experience
In the safety of their own vehicle, guests will enjoy a drive-thru where scare seekers will experience immersive storytelling and terrifying scenes. Guests will be entertained by live performances throughout their drive, plus experience three interactive show zones with an immersive show of lights, sound, special effects and monsters that will come alive.
Tis The Season! Goes Online
Oktoberfest is Fresh & Ready for Your Stein
5 Ways to Support South Coast Metro Businesses
- SHOP LOCAL: Shopping at local essential businesses will help the local economy. Look for businesses that are offering curbside pickup or delivery.
- GIFT CARDS: Buy gift cards for yourself or for future gifts for in-service businesses that are temporarily closed.
- ORDER TAKE-OUT: Many local restaurants are offering take-out and delivery so you can enjoy your favorite meals and treats at home.
- SHOP ONLINE: Many of your favorite shops are still selling their items online. Shop online and have it delivered right to your home.
- GET SOCIAL: South Coast Metro businesses are on social media too! Like and share their posts. Leave positive reviews for them on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
The Ultimate Guide to South Coast Metro
South Coast Metro Preferred
South Coast Plaza Gift Cards
Check out the South Coast Metro 360!